Wednesday, October 18, 2006

More zoo study work.

Skitters the professional art critic says:
"I like the use of color and the composition, but it could use some more tonal variation."

Of course this is just a study for a larger piece, lord knows when that will get done. Hopefully soon.

Skitters: "Hey, show them that beautiful piece you did of me in the jungle. Go on, it's such a perfect portrait. I think the audience will love it."

Yes well, here is a dangerous Jaguar from the zoo... or Skitters, depends on who you talk to. And if you're talking to my cat you're crazier than me, and I feel bad for you. But he is quite the conversationalist.

More sketchbook work from my zoo studies to come. And eventually some bar scene sketchbook pages. It's just rather hard to squeeze my sketchbooks onto scanners, so I'm trying the whole picture taking approach.

No comments: